- 2019 FAI F3N Junior World Champion
- 2019 Global 3D Expert Class - 4th place
- 2019 FAI F3N world Championships - 6th place
- 2019 Helifest UK - 2nd place
- 2019 IRCHA Nationals - 2nd place
- 2019 F3N UK Nationals - 2nd place
- 2018 UK 3D Championship - 1st Place
- 2018 F3N German Champion Ship - 4th Place
- 2018 F3N Euro Heli Series UK - 4th Place
- 2017 F3N World Championships - 1st place junior
- 2017 3D Champs - 3rd
- 2017 Align Funfly Advance - 7th
- 2016 F3N UK - 3rd
- 2016 F3N European CHampionships - 1st place junior
- 2016 HeliFest UK - 5th
- 2016 3D Champs - 4th
- 2015 F3N - 3rd
- 2015 HeliFest - 5th
- 2014 F3N UK -1st
- 2014 3D Champs - 1st
- 2014 3DI - 1st
- 2013 3D Grassroots - 1st
My name is Aaron Cole, and I am from England.
I've been flying model helicopters since 2012, and started competing in 2013.
I enjoy the competitive aspect of the hobby very much, as it provides a large adrenaline rush, and there is always a new maneuver to learn; allowing pilots to be constantly innovative in their flying routines.
I am currently a full time student, studying A levels at college. When I am not flying or studying, I'm either playing with trials bikes, RC cars, or playing on my playstation.
The playstation is almost seen as a necessity, especially during the cold winters here in England.
I Have been flying Align since I first started in 2012, and have found their constant reliability to be a blessing, especially when competing in stressful conditions. My favourite Align model at the moment is definitely the 700X, as it provides the perfect balance of precision and agility. However my 150X follows closely behind as it is good fun to fly at the park, especially when learning new maneuvers. Align caters for all capabilities!